Binna Burra Lodge Standard Booking terms apply to all reservations made under a direct contract with Binna Burra Lodge (phone, email, Binna Burra Lodge’s website, or in person). Exact terms may vary for bookings made through a third-party agent, website, or service. Third-party booking terms are final, and exceptions cannot be made by Binna Burra Lodge.
Full Payment is required as deposit to secure all future reservations. Bookings cannot be held on a tentative basis without a paid deposit.
Reservations for which payment has failed to process will be deemed as invalid and cancelled 24 hours from the time which the booker was contacted for alternative payment. This contact may be by phone, email, or text message.
A valid credit/debit card will be required on check-in for security purposes and to cover incidental costs.
All credit card transactions are subject to a 1.5% transaction fee which is processed by Binna Burra Lodge.
All advertised rates are published in $AUD and inclusive of Goods Service Tax (GST/VAT)
Cancellation / Amendment Terms
- cancellation 28 days prior to arrival - a full refund will be provided
- cancellation 28-14 days prior to arrival - 50% refund will be provided
- cancellation within 14 days prior to arrival - non-refundable, full deposit forfeited
- cancellation within 24 hours of making reservation - full refund (cooling off period)
- cancellations and amendments are not permitted for bookings made on promotional prices or nonstandard rates. g. length of stay discounts, early bird purchases, promotional packages, and voucher sales
- no refund offered for early room departures. All nights booked will be charged if checking-out prematurely
- amendment to the check-in date of a reservation is permitted 7 days or more prior to arrival. Amendments are permitted on one occasion – after which the booking is fully non-refundable or amendable. Additional costs or restrictions may apply to alternate dates chosen. If new date; room type; or package tariff is cheaper, no refund will be offered outside of cancellation terms above.
- booking fees and credit card processing fees, are non-refundable.
- Binna Burra Lodge recommends individual travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances
- cancellation periods are based on 2pm arrival time; local time and date of Binna Burra Lodge.
Where death, severe illness or serious injury occurs in the immediate family before or during the booking period and written details (such as a certificate) has been received by Binna Burra Lodge - a refund may be offered outside of the Standard Booking Terms.
Other extenuating circumstances not outlined above may be considered on a case by case basis by Binna Burra Lodge. Applications for a refund outside of our standard Cancellation Terms must be made in writing to: Reservations Manager; Binna Burra Lodge; 1040 Binna Burra Road; Beechmont; QLD; 4211. Requests for refunds made in other forms will not be accepted.
Binna Burra Lodge will typically reject a claim for a refund based on circumstances outside of its control including but not limited to:
- unfavorable weather conditions;
- personal decisions to change visit plans or conflicting personal commitments;
- failure to obtain a transport booking or the failure of transport to operate;
- disruption to local utilities (electricity, phone coverage etc) or infrastructure (parking, road access restrictions etc) out of the control of Binna Burra Lodge.
- ill health or sickness unless life threatening.
- accepted refunds shall be credited to a Visa, Mastercard or bank account only.
- refunds typically process within 5 working day, but in some circumstances may take up to 30 days to process.
- additional security information may be requested to authorize a refund to a different payment card or bank account to that which initial payment was made.
- cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances.
- all refunds will be made in $AUD. Binna Burra Lodge bares no responsibility for changes in international currency conversion rates or bank international exchange fees which may impact refund amounts.
While every effort is made to adhere to the advertised timetables and charges, the operators of Binna Burra Lodge reserve the right to alter or cancel any service or charge at any time.